The success of a patient’s treatment depends on the early diagnosis of the disease. One of the methods that allow timely and reliable detection of the pathological process is ultrasound.
This method is simply indispensable for detecting volumetric processes – cysts, polyps, stones, benign and malignant tumors.
THE MAIN TASKS OF ULTRASOUND DIAGNOSTICS:
- Determine the presence of an organ, its location, shape, size, structure, features of blood flow;
- Detect the pathological process in the visualized organs;
- Observe the dynamics of the pathological process;
- Monitor the effectiveness of treatment;
- Record the results of the study.
The Androcenter clinic is equipped with expert-class ultrasound devices.
HERE YOU CAN DO AN ULTRASOUND:
- Abdominal organs;
- Kidneys, adrenal glands, bladder;
- Thyroid gland;
- mammary glands;
- Pelvic organs in women;
- Organs of the scrotum;
- Vessels of the penis;
- Vessels of the head and neck;
- Vessels of the upper and lower extremities;
- Soft tissues.
The Androcenter clinic conducts a study of the hip joints and the brain (neurosonography) in young children.
Expectant mothers are given the opportunity to examine the fetus in utero, find out the sex of the child, the state of his organs and systems.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD AN ULTRASOUND BE DONE?
For preventive purposes, ultrasound diagnostics should be carried out once a year. If formations are detected, their development should be observed at least once every 3-6 months.
How to prepare for an ultrasound, you can find out by calling one of the phones listed in the contacts on our website androcentr.kiev.ua.