Andrology is a branch of medicine that studies men, male anatomy and physiology, diseases of the male genital area and methods of their treatment.
Consultative and diagnostic reception of patients, treatment and prevention of diseases of the male reproductive system, as well as various types of sexual dysfunctions are carried out.
- Consultative and diagnostic reception of patients;
- Treatment of inflammatory diseases of the male reproductive system (balanoposthitis, urethritis, prostatitis, vesiculitis, orchitis, epididymitis, etc.) and sexually transmitted diseases (gonorrhea, chlamydia, gardnerellosis, mycoplasmosis, candidiasis, human papillomavirus infection, cytomegalovirus infection, etc.)
- Solving problems in the sexual sphere (male and female sexual disorders)
- Consultation and assistance to patients with infertility, including surgical interventions (vasovasostomy, vasoepididymoanastomosis) surgical sterilization (vasectomy).
- Surgical treatment of erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation.
- Operations for prosthetics of the penis, testicles;
- Aesthetic surgery (lengthening / thickening, straightening of the penis, circumcision of the foreskin, etc.);
- Conservative treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Prevention of diseases of the male reproductive system and various types of sexual dysfunctions in men and women of different ages.
Boyko Nikolai Ivanovich – Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Physician of the highest category. President of the Ukrainian Association of Andrology and Sexual Medicine.