– Initial consultation with an andrologist An annual examination by an andrologist is important for a man as well as for a woman, ensuring regular monitoring of men’s health and prevention of possible diseases
– Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate TRUS is necessary to assess the condition of the internal genital organs and determine the presence of possible inflammatory and oncological diseases
– Cytological examination of urogenital scraping This study is necessary to assess the urethral mucosa and establish the presence of infectious pathogens
– The study of sex hormones (testosterone, total and free, luteinizing hormone): important, since many male functions depend on their level. This study must be done annually from a young age in order to notice sharp changes in the data in time.
– Analysis of the prostate secretion is most often performed to determine the inflammatory component in the secretion of the prostate gland, since prostatitis is one of the most common diseases of the sexually and reproductively active age
-Screening for urogenital infections (AF genital system) is necessary in case of suspected latent infections in the organs of the reproductive system
– Repeated consultation with an andrologist is important for the evaluation and interpretation of the data obtained after the studies.