Neurology (neuropathology) is a science that studies diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system of a person. They say: “All diseases are from the nerves”, and there is a grain of truth in this. The fact is that all the functions of the organs and systems of the human body are controlled by the brain and spinal cord, the autonomic or autonomic nervous system, as well as peripheral nerves. From their state, we are able to see, hear, move, speak, learn about the world around us and, in general, be aware of ourselves and what is happening to us.
Symptoms that require consultation with a neurologist:
- Loss of consciousness;
- Sleep disturbance, anxiety;
- memory impairment;
- Feeling of numbness in hands and feet.
Diseases with which they turn to a neurologist at the Androcenter clinic:
- Osteochondrosis of the spine (protrusion, intervertebral disc herniation, sciatica, pain along the sciatic nerve);
- Neuralgia (intercostal, trigeminal, occipital nerve);
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia (VVD);
- Headaches (migraine);
- Vascular diseases of the brain;
- Sequelae of traumatic brain injury.
Shock wave therapy (SWT) is a non-surgical method of treating
diseases using a shock wave pulse generator.
Acoustic shock wave passes through soft tissues, without violating
the integrity of the skin and tissues, reaches the bone structure and
affects the localization of pain.
SWT can be used in urology, surgery,
- back pain (sciatica) of various localization with osteochondrosis,
hernia or protrusion of the intervertebral disc
- myofascial syndrome (with trigger points), muscle pain
- reflex pain syndromes – cervicalgia, cervicobrachialgia,
thoracalgia, lumbalgia, sciatica
- piriformis syndrome
- tight muscle syndrome
- tension headaches