The most common diseases that an ENT doctor can diagnose and treat include:
- Diseases of the nose – rhinitis (including allergic), sinusitis (sinusitis, frontal sinusitis, ethmoiditis).
- Throat diseases – tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, hoarseness and loss of voice (aphonia).
- Ear diseases – otitis, hearing loss, sulfur plugs.
At the Androcenter clinic, an otolaryngologist will provide you with the following medical services that will increase efficiency and shorten the treatment time for ENT diseases:
- Washing the nasal passages and nasal cavity from pus and mucus according to Proets (“cuckoo”) with sinusitis;
- Puncture of the maxillary sinus;
- Washing the lacunae of the palatine tonsils, removing purulent plugs;
- Opening of paratonsillar abscesses;
- Opening of boils;
- Tamponade of the nose with nosebleeds;
- Removal of sulfur plug and foreign bodies.
The otolaryngologist of the Androcenter clinic has the necessary qualifications and experience in working with children. The work of a pediatric ENT is different from the treatment of adult patients. The doctor knows how to find the right individual approach to the child, win his sympathy, make the correct diagnosis, prescribe an effective treatment.