Consultation with a mammologist is necessary if:
- You feel periodic pain or discomfort in the mammary glands or axillary areas;
- You have found seals in the mammary glands or axillary areas;
- You notice a significant change in the size or asymmetry of the mammary glands;
- There is discharge from the nipples;
- You have found redness of the chest;
- If the mammary gland has been injured (blows, bruises, bites);
- There are changes in the skin (swelling, retraction, retraction) in the nipple area.
The mammologist of the Androcenter clinic diagnoses and treats the following diseases:
- Tumors and neoplastic diseases (fibroadenoma, sarcoma, cancer, etc.);
- Hormonal imbalance (mastopathy, gynecomastia, mastodynia, mastalgia);
- Inflammatory processes (mastitis).
The mammologist of our center is a specialist in breastfeeding, prevention and treatment of lactostasis (milk stasis) in nursing mothers.